Friday, June 4, 2010

INSOMNIA

Well, it has hit! The point in my training where I am a nervous wreck and can't sleep. I haven't had it hit me this early since my first show. You would think I would have the routine down by now after having done so many. It feels like the first one all over again. So many people want to offer up new "tips", advice, diets, etc and I honestly feel overwhelmed. I have forgotten "what works" and am feeling like I don't know what I am doing. I am sure in a week I will feel completely different. I started my diet pretty hard core this week. Eliminating all sugar (including fruit) and dairy. HARD! I am eating 6 times a day, straight protein, veggies and good carbs (sweet potatoes and brown rice). I am sure I will have to start getting creative just so I don't get too bored with the diet.

I have to give a couple of shout outs. I am very fortunate to have a couple of sponsors. PERFECT TAN here in Temecula has given Michelle and I an awesome sponsorship to help out with our tanning for the shows and Xango has given me a small sponsorship to help me out with Nationals. If you don't know what Xango is you need to look into it. They have A-M-A-Z-I-N-G products. Their mangosteen juice and Eleviv supplements are something I use daily and swear by. If you want more information just ask!!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment