Saturday, June 12, 2010

Chocolate Protein Brownies

I got this recipe from another site and doctored it up to my liking... turned out really good.

2 scoops Chocolate Protein powder
1 C Quick Oats (blend 1/2 C in blender until fine)
4 Packets your favorite sweetener (I used Truvia)
2 Eggs (I used 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 C Applesauce
1/4 C Peanut Butter (melted in microwave)
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 C chocolate Chips (optional, I used sugar free ones)


Mix all ingredients together until smooth, pour into 8x8 baking dish (sprayed with Pam) and bake on 350 for approx 12 minutes. They turned out really good to me. My kids didn't find them sweet enough but for those who are dieting it was perfect. I got about 9 brownies out of it.... I may have already eaten all 9. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment