Tuesday, June 1, 2010

9 Weeks Out

I decided to blog about my journey to Nationals for a couple of reasons. Mostly because I think it is great to journal what I am doing, and how I am doing it so that I can refer back to it, and also because I think it might help keep me in check.

The last year has been a whirlwind of emotions. Both good and bad. I began training for my first show a year ago. I never imagined that I would come this far! I am very proud of myself for achieving some very big goals. One year later I am headed to Nationals in hopes of getting my Pro-card! Wish me luck!

I will be writing weekly updates, posting a few of my favorite recipes, and hopefully staying on track :)

Bring it on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Looking forward to your recipes. Keep up the hard work and you will do awesome!

    ReplyDelete