Friday, June 18, 2010

Dark Cloud

Today has been rough. Been feeling really frustrated with things and comments people make. Maybe I am just over sensitive. Either way, it stinks. On the plus side, tomorrow I get to get together with some amazing ladies and work out and practice posing. I am hoping this dark cloud over my head lifts by then.

I have to give a shout out to a girl that I met on Facebook, her name is April and she has to be one of the most creative women I know. If you have a minute to check out her website do, she is inspiring and her recipes are INSANE. I asked her permission to write about some of the ones I am able to try. She said it was cool, so today I made her Protein pumpkin muffins... O.... M..... GOSH! AmAzInG! Here is the recipe...

1 scoop (30ml) Vanilla Protein powder
1 Tbsp pumpkin
3 Tbsp Egg whites
1/4 tsp baking powder

I added a little cinnamon, and next time I might add some pumpkin pie spice just for fun

In a microwavable mug, mix everything together and microwave 30-40 seconds. Use a good sized mug because it does "grow". Top it with Peanut butter, cool whip, yogurt, etc...

I had mine just now with a little sugar free cool whip on top... it was HEAVENLY... thanks for the great recipe April!

www.foodsofapril.com

1 comment:

  1. Don't let those people get you down! Just like you told me- people are just jealous of our dedications, and probably our physiques! You look amazing and are doing so great- many girls (including myself) would kill for your body! :)

    And I'm so glad you liked the pumpkin muffin! yay! :)

    ReplyDelete