Monday, August 29, 2011

The Terror

When the hubby is out of town my kids always beg to sleep with me. I don't know why they want to because truth be told none of us get any sleep. This time around I haven't let them until last night. My son is one of those "talkers/walkers/scary sleepers". He speaks clear as day... and often times does VERY weird things in his sleep. One night I woke up to him sitting up staring at me, one night he was karate chopping my daughters legs, he has walked into our room and peed on our floor, and he always yells at us to get out of his space (usually I am already on the very edge of my side and Pajha is on top of me). Its never a good nights sleep. He started having night terrors at about 18 months old and they have finally started to ease up, we just have to deal with the other weird stuff. Ha ha, poor kid!

I am tired today, but I had a killer workout, and got to do my body combat class that always kicks my butt. I went to my old stomping ground (24 hour fitness) and worked out with my friend, he is doing the same show (assuming I do the Sept 24th show). Today we did quads and my legs were J-E-L-L-O by the time we finished. They are achy as we speak and I just know tomorrow I will be in a world of hurt! No pain no gain right? Owie!

I am looking forward to my new cardio routine (positive thinking here, if I say it maybe just MAYBE I really will enjoy it), some weights and a boot camp class tomorrow night with my sister! I am bringing it on FULL force! Ohhhh yeahhhhh!

So do any of you have any weird sleep habits? I don't. Nope I sure don't. ;)


1 comment:

  1. As a child, my sleep habits were a lot like your sons. I walked and talked and kicked and even slept with my eyes open sometimes. My parents were always telling me stories about how I freaked them out. Luckily, for my husband, I have grown out of most of those habits. I still talk in my sleep from time to time but that seems to be even a rarity these days. Good Luck with your little sleeper!

    ReplyDelete