Monday, August 22, 2011

Back at it!

You know... a couple of weeks ago my appetite was non existent. NOW? I can't seem to get enough food in me. ARGH... it is so frustrating. I feel so hungry all the time! Does that mean maybe my metabolism has finally gotten the boost it needs or what????

Anyway, today marked my first day back at the gym on my NORMAL routine. Kids started school (FINALLY, ha ha ha) so I woke up at 5:15 to hit up my favorite 5:30 am class, home by 6:40 and got the kids up and ready for school then I was back to the gym for weights by 9 am! Today was my leg day. Here is how it went:

Leg Extension- 4 sets 12, 12, 10, 10
Lying Hamstring Curl- 4 sets 12, 12, 10, 10
Leg Press (wide) 3 sets x 12
Ball hamstring curls, with some holds for 20-30 seconds included, 4 sets
Donkey kicks with a 10 pound dumbbell behind my knee (could have done more weight next time I will use 20 pounder!) 4 sets

I didn't do as much as I wanted to because my legs were still a bit weak from the cardio class this morning but it felt SO good to hit those bad boys again! Can't wait for tomorrow, upper body! Whoop!

1 comment: