Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sore, Tired and Grumpy!

I had the BEST breakfast. It was better than I could have imagined. I usually try these great new things and end up thinking they taste like a sponge, I usually HATE the texture, and wish I didn't waste my favorite ingredients on it. Not this time. I found the recipe on Peanut Butter & Jenny and changed it just a little for me, cut it from 1/2 C oat flour to 1/3 C Oat flour but left everything else the same. I topped it with about 1 Tbsp Almond butter and some sugar free syrup. It was heaven. Exactly what I NEEDED this morning. Felt like a treat! I am sure I will be having this again, and again, and again :)

*update: I actually made this one more time today. I way over did it on my carbs but I really just couldn't get it off my mind. I left off the almond butter! Still delish!

Yesterday was terrific. I feel so good. I went to the gym in the morning and did my stepmill cardio routine, it took about 40 minutes and I was SWEATING like a maniac. I was drenched. Felt amazing. I came home and showered, got semi ready for the day, took the dog to get his shots, did some laundry, ran to Michael's to get a few items for my attempt at being crafty (pics may or may not get posted, we will see how it turns out), then I picked up the kids from school. Last night a friend of mine invited me to a Boot Camp class. Its free for the next two weeks so I asked my sister if she wanted to join me. I was thrilled that she said yes! It was AWESOME. Again, another sweat session, another heart pounding workout. Just what we both needed I think. Looks like we will go again on Thursday. Here's to two a days! :) My body is so sore that I ended up taking today off from the gym. I wish now that I had at least gone to my favorite body combat class but honestly, my legs are SO sore from the last two days. I also slept like absolute crap last night. Dumb dog. Anyway, today was my rest day. Tomorrow I will kill it!

I also blame my grumpies on the fact that I skipped the gym today. For some reason I have just felt off. I did however get a lot of cleaning done. And a couple of crafts. I can't wait for tonight, the hubby gets home and I am sure to sleep good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment