Friday, October 1, 2010

Crispy Rice Bars

Today I received a few new products from Nature's Path in the mail. I love trying new products. I will tell you about these in a few different posts because there are a few different items to tell you about. First off are the EnviroKidz organic Crispy Rice bars, Peanut Choco Drizzle. I think this is GENIUS. Halloween is just around the corner. We all know what that means. For me it means Mommy has to search through your Halloween bags and make sure there is nothing harmful in there (by harmful that usually means I am stealing all of your Tootsie Rolls and Reeses). In all honestly though, I have a love/hate relationship with Halloween. I love seeing the kids have a blast, I do not love having all of that candy in my house. Natures Path is marketing their snack size Rice bars for Trick or Treating. LOVE IT! They are not only good, but good for you. They are Gluten Free, ORGANIC, low fat, low sodium, whole grain, and non-GMO verified. One bar is only 60 calories!

Not only that but EnviroKidz donates 1% of the sale to the Lemur Conservation Foundation!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, yum-E! I love that they don't have much sugar in them and what sweet IS in it is natural. I've noticed my taste buds have changed since I haven't had sugar in so long and, like Vitatops, these seem like something that would be a healthier option to snack on when a sweet tooth kicks in:)

    HAHA about what you wrote about "checking" your kids' candy...for the good stuff. That will probably SO be me in a few years DOH! ;)

    ReplyDelete