Monday, September 27, 2010

DAY 1

So far, so good... started my day off right with a bowl of yummy oatmeal with blueberries, and threw in a few chopped up walnuts. YUMMY! Hit the gym since I didn't have to work today, got in 30 minutes of cardio and a much needed hour of YOGA.

It gets better. A friend from work introduced me to a Reflexology spa where I went and got a foot/leg reflexology treatment for 60 minutes and it only cost me $25. WOWZA! It was AWESOME... a little painful at times but that is because my feet are a mess right now adjusting to heels and standing all day at work. I think this may have to be a monthly treat to myself.

Lunch was chicken, sweet potato and a handful of pretzels were my snack! I feel good. I can do this. DAY 2 watch out ;)

3 comments:

  1. HI ! Happy to be following your journey - you go girl you can do it!! we are "here" for you!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you following any certain eating plan or are you just winging it? I have gotten so bad with my eating in the last month and I'm having trouble pulling it back together!! Good luck on your journey my friend and you can do it!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :Oh man, I am so jealous of your foot/leg reflexology spa treatment! I could use one stat! You deserve to be pampered:)

    Like Sunnie, I'm curious what eating plan you are doing? Is it just an eat clean, whole, unprocessed food? That's what I'm going to go back to post-comp eating Body-For-Life or Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean-Diet and I am counting down the days until I can eat dairy again! YIPEEE:)

    ReplyDelete