Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Guilty, really?

You know your a competitor when you feel GUILTY for eating a bite of FRUIT. STUPID. Anyway, that is not what this post is about. I tried a new recipe last night and I have to say it was pretty dang awesome! Thanks April once again for a fantastic recipe.

Egg White pancakes

1 C Egg whites
1/8 - 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 - 1/4 tsp cream of tartar
dash cinnamon
1 pkt Stevia (Truvia)

Mix it all up and cook like a pancake. Top with Syrup (I use sugar free syrup). I also added in 1 Tbsp ground flax. YUM. Tasted like French Toast to me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not even competing yet and I still shy away from fruit.. sigh.. anyway, I'm glad you liked the egg white pancake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pancakes are awesome! I have one every afternoon. And for me, no syrup needed, I like them plain like this! If only with had egg whites or egg substitute here in Greece, I hate to see all these egg yolks go to waste everyday!

    ReplyDelete