Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lemonade

The last couple of weeks have been that of self reflect, doubt and craziness. I won't get into it but my life is anything but breezy right now. You know that saying when life gives you lemons make lemonade? Well I am squeezing the hell out of those suckers... lets see what I get! I am having a hard time thinking of things to write about, a hard time thinking of anything really.

I am however hoping that I benefit from the stress diet that I am on as of late ;)

Anywho... a few amazing things that I have tried recently. GENIUS. That is all I have to say about this recipe. I mentioned before that I tried the black bean brownies and was less than impressed. Now seeing this recipe threw me for a loop and I ALMOST didn't make it but I did. And it was... amazing. Chocolate Chip Blondies found here . I am a fan. I will make again, and again, and again.

I also cannot freaking way for an excuse to make this. I need a party. Girls smash night is coming up I suppose I could whip it up and surprise my sisters with a healthy yummy treat! Chocolate Covered Katie, you are a genius. Love her recipes.

I also made this yummy easy taco salad recipe from Dashing Dish last week, I used a low carb tortilla and it was soooo fun to eat and so good. I used chicken and one time instead of making it taco flavored I thought it would be fun to try it BBQ style... so I used some Walden Farms sugar free BBQ sauce and it was GOOOOD too! I also made her Chicken Enchilada Pockets for the family one night and they were loved by EVERYONE. It was similar to what I call Chicken pillows that my kids looooove so it was a big hit!

I hope you can enjoy a few of my new favorites!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your recipe links, thanks! I still make your banana bread- my girls ask for it all the time.

    Sorry to hear things are stressful right now. I hope you can get a break from everything soon. I feel that way a lot of the time too, I think we (as mom's) take way too much on. Take care of yourself first! :) Thinking of ya!

    ReplyDelete