Monday, November 22, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Its almost Turkey time... there are not enough ways to express my love for this holiday, mainly the delicious food. I am obsessed with it. I CANNOT wait. The weekend has been rough for me, I had the flu or something HORRIBLE Friday. It hit me like a ton of bricks around 4 pm. I started to finally feel better later Saturday only to wake up Sunday morning to a serious MIGRAINE.. Oh the pain, agony, and terror. It was AWFUL. I popped a bazillion Excedrin Migraines, which all failed me miserably and only left my stomach in knots. The room spun, my head throbbed, every movement the kids made had me curled up in a ball wanting to cry. I went to bed as soon as the kids did (this was after the 3 little naps I took). I woke up at 4 am where I remained with my head in the toilet for an hour. NOT FUN! However... that is what it took to put an end to this migraine. Today was a little "off"... mostly tired, a little achy but all in all so much better! Just in time too.

Tomorrow my sister, her significant other and their children will be driving to Cali to spend this awesome holiday with ME! I am so excited. It is hard having my husband gone ever but especially right now with all these holidays coming up. I hate it. I want him here with me more than anything. He is truly my BEST FRIEND. Having my baby sister here will definitely help me get through this thankful holiday! And I do have a lot to be thankful for. One thing being that dang migraine is GONE! HA HA!

So here is where I get excited... coming up with a menu for our little Thanksgiving feast. What's going to be on your plates? What are your must haves?

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you were feeling sick! I hope everything has passed now!

    We are so similar.. my boyfriend is my best friend and I hate it so much that he is in another state for school. The only person that has been getting me by is my sister! ha!

    This Thanksgiving I am actually working! But we never have a big dinner, so it won't be too different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad your feeling better! hope the kiddos stay healthy!also glad your sis can be with you over the holidays!!!
    heres to a healthy week and ahappy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete