Sunday, February 17, 2013

Thank you!

First off, thank you all SO much for the support.  You have NO idea how much it means to me to know that I have support in the blog world :)  I love hearing from you guys!  Thanks so much!!!

Its crunch time.  THREE weeks out.  I am so excited.  As always at this point I start getting nervous.  I start doubting myself just a bit.  The "what if's" start nagging at me.  Truth is, all I can do is my best.  I know that I have lost a bit of muscle, which may or may not be a good thing.  I'm just not sure anymore.  I think with this sport you just never really know what the judges want and it differs from state to state... actually it differs from show to show.  I have been looking at recent results and I am feeling a bit anxious about how I am coming in.  Gah!  Not much I can do at this point unfortunately.

I will do some progress pics next weekend at two weeks out.

Here is what I am most excited for, besides the fact that I am competing my best friend Teresa is coming with me... we are making it a mini girls trip :)  We are staying until late Sunday night so that we can spend all day Sunday (hopefully it will be warm) at the beach relaxing.  We very rarely get any alone time without 5 kids (her 3, and my 2) tagging along so this is just going to be amazing.... I am so excited.  PLUS... she will get to meet some of my Cali friends and I cannot wait to see them as well!

1 comment: