Monday, December 13, 2010

Fa la la la la!

Hey guys!!!!

Been a while hasn't it? Well I am so happy to say that I am still working hard at meeting my gym goals each week. Last week I was sore non stop... took a couple days off and I am already sore again :) I LOVE it! It is such a good feeling. I have just been sticking with classes for now. Trust me getting an hour of gym time is nearly impossible as it is... so the last thing I want to do is have to put thought into what I am doing! It takes the guess work out of it for me. One less thing to STRESS about! Ha! Eventually I want to work back into doing what I love... TRAINING... and hitting those weights. I haven't been to the dark side (where all the big buff dudes hang) in so long I feel a little intimidated. Even though I know most of them... they haven't seen me in a long time and I cannot believe how much strength I have lost. I don't want to look like a wuss, lol! You guys... it is crazy... I can only do like 5 push ups. WHAT. IS. UP. WITH. THAT. Sigh. It will come back to me. It will, it will, it will!

Anyway, Christmas is just around the corner. I will be heading to Utah (to freeze my buns off) for the holidays. I have really been trying to get into the Christmas spirit... but that is really hard to do when 1, your husband is far far away... BOO... and 2, IT IS 85 DEGREES outside. SERIOUSLY! I love it, but it really makes it hard to believe Christmas is in a couple of weeks. I don't know if I will be back to the blog world until next year (that sounds weird) but I had to pop in with a quick update... and let you all know I am alive... and still trying to focus on some me time with my second love... GYM. I hope you are having a fantastic week, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Many blessings to come your way. Thanks for all the support, and encouraging words. I need it more than ever right now.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you are making time for the gym!
    and i totally here ya about the feeling weak part!
    we will get itback though!
    hope you have a safe and happy christmas season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. proud of you! it's so hard to fit it all in when are a working mom and wife. however where there is a will there is a way and you are finding your way!!

    ReplyDelete