Tuesday, October 4, 2011

If you can't take the heat, get outta my kitchen

So Melissa asked me what was on my list of recipes to try post competition... that list is REALLY long... I literally have a spiral notebook and pen at all times sitting next to my laptop so that I can write down every recipe I see ;) Here are a few of the front runners though

Greek Pockets, found on Dashing Dish
Green Enchilada Pie, found on Meals and Moves
Pumpkin Cake, found on The Bikini Baker
Homemade Pretzels, can't recall where I found this recipe. I will remember though
Sopapilla Cheesecake, found on cookies and cups
Chubby Hubby bars, found on cookies and cups, OMG these sound incredible.
Apple Crumble Muffins, found on Dashing Dish
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie, found on How Sweet it is

That is just a good starting point. I will review each one of these recipes for you too... so next week I will be busy!

2 comments: