Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Calm...

So here I am... 3 days away from the show and I am shocked at how CALM I feel.  I guess maybe that is because I just did a show two weeks ago but I don't feel nearly as nervous.  I am actually sleeping.  Although last night I dreamed about carbs ALL NIGHT LONG.  Ha ha!  It also could have something to do with the fact that its NPC, and that is my comfort zone.  Not sure, but I'll take it!  This week has been pretty good.  I have been hitting it pretty hard as far as cardio.  I have dropped 3 pounds since Saturday.  I am hoping to drop a couple more before the show.  I am sure with water depletion I will.  I feel good.  I feel tighter, leaner this show.  BUT... who knows.  I don't really know for sure what the judges are looking for.  I am nervous that I will come in too lean.  My abs are already tighter than the last show and though I think my legs have come down a bit but I don't know what they really want.  With NGA the girls who placed first and second were not as muscular, just petite. I guess we will see.  On the other hand... I don't really care what they are "looking" for.  All I care about is how I feel in my suit because that in itself will make me more comfortable on stage.  So... here we go again... I am ready to get this done!  Whoop!

6 comments:

  1. Woohoo, go girl! I love that you feel so calm, that's great. Can't wait to see what you bring to the stage this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! The calm before you bring the storm of YOU to the stage. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be a relief to feel at ease and be sleeping better. Three pounds since Saturday is amazing! Well done! I can't wait to see the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear how the show goes! You are so brave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heeheee-love what donloree said!!!
    glad the cardio seems to be helping btw!!!
    im sure your going to look fabulous this weekend-cant wait to see pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you today! Hope you have a great day tomorrow. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete