Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank YOU!

Thanks so much for all the support and encouraging words from my last post. I am really excited about the next 10 weeks. It makes it even more exciting knowing how much support I have, so please know how much I appreicate it and NEED it :)

I have some ideas of how I want to go about this competition but I also feel sort of unsure. I know that the diet will be slightly different from Figure, so I need to tweak it a bit and as far as my workouts go, for lower body, LOTS and lots of HIIT, circuits, body weighted workouts. I need to shrink those suckers. My upper body gets ripped pretty easy thank goodness. Its those legs of mine that take SO much work, sigh!

Anyway, just wanted to pop on here and thank you all.

Today's food has been pretty basic. Egg whites, veggies, fish, more veggies... nothing exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment