Friday, October 22, 2010

Quickie

Where have I been? Truth is... I have no clue!!! :) Things have been a bit nutty around here and we have been having lots of fun with my mom here and birthdays and just the normal daily activities. I am however hoping for things to slow down just a bit! I need some down time!

Lets see.... a few updates.... I went to the Doctor to get some tests done, I wanted to make sure that all of this dieting and supplementing hasn't done any damage to my thyroid or anything else. Tests are in and I am healthy as can be. Good news! PHEW!

I have been able to hit the gym a few days a week too, that has helped mentally! I still have a ways to go but I am on the right track. I also have been getting the "itch" you know the one I am talking about. I miss the stage... I miss the drive, the passion... however I can't even think about that right now with everything else I have on my plate! Maybe Spring???? I may try out bikini for a season and see how that goes. We shall see.

I am trying out a few new recipes this weekend so I will be posting my reviews on that! Stay tuned!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad all of your tests came back great. Have a fantastic weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a healthy doctor visit! That makes two of us this week!

    Girl, you would be AMAZING at bikini! You have such the body for it and you're gorgeous!!! I think you should definitely enjoy yourself and continue seeking balance and when you feel the time is right, go for bikini! I'm telling you- you'd do so awesome in that arena. I just know it!

    I know what you mean about the "itch". Even though I haven't even done my first show yet, I'm already "itching" to start working on Fitness and practicing a routine and performing on stage. HAHA! I need to cross that bridge when I come to it, but that excites me so much! I hope to do both bikini and fitness in the upcoming year and it will be exciting to join you on the adventure! We can support each other! You've already been SUCH an encouragement- thank you SO much for that! HUGS:)

    ReplyDelete