Monday, June 18, 2012

Funky.....

I've kind of been in a funk.... not really sure what to say, not really sure how I am feeling.  I am here.  And that is about all I can say!!!  I will snap out of it.  In the meantime I figured that I better at least write a short post about what I have been up to.

I am still LOVING GPPfitness.  I love the workouts and though I have missed a few here and there, I do try and do the ones I miss at home, or at my local gym.  That's what I love most about them.  Its great to be there, around everyone but its also great to be able to do them anywhere.  If you haven't looked at the workouts you should.  They are posted daily (for the next day).  They WILL challenge you. If you are a local to the area and want to give it a try I encourage you to do so.

I am still working.  I love my job.  I love the people I work with.  I feel very blessed to be where I am.  In fact I love the people I work with so much that I am going to St. George with Janetha and Amanda THIS weekend... and I am beyond stoked.  I need a break.  So. Dang. Bad. Can. Not. Wait.

My diet, is well.... a diet... some days are easy, some days are hard.  I could be better.  I could be worse.  that is all I am going to say about that for now.

Utah Bloggers Potluck, put together by Janetha... this is going to be a great opportunity to meet each other and make some new friends.  Anyone is welcome.  If you are interested in attending feel free to contact myself or Janetha!  I am really looking forward to this!

Date & Time: Saturday, June 30th at noon
Location: Liberty Park: 1300 South & 700 East in SLC. I will scope out the area this weekend and let you know the exact area.. but I am thinking the southeast quadrant.
What will be provided: napkins, utensils, plates, bowls
What to bring: a dish to share with everyone--ANYTHING goes, a beverage for yourself, and your camera!
Who can come: absolutely anyone! Bring your spouse, kids, friends, whoever. Please make sure to note on the spreadsheet how many people you will have with you so we can ballpark how much food we need to make and bring. 


That's my update for now.  I will definitely be posting a recap of our weekend away...

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting a weekend away. Sometimes that's just what it takes to get out of Funky Town! That blogger get together sounds fun. Wished I lived closer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were going to say that you've been smellin' funky ;)

    Sending hugs your way! Enjoy your weekend getaway & blogger potluck!

    T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh T... I am sure that could be the dang truth on most days ;)

      Delete
  3. funks suck! I'm kind of in one this morning. Time like this we just need to count our blessings, right? :)

    ReplyDelete